Monday, June 23, 2008

2 places for good financial advice + 1 more

I just have been searching around this whole blog thing and have found 2 good sites that apply to me and another that is interesting for debt purposes.

No Credit Needed - has a great little ebook and in depth articles about being in debt. I like his story, it is similar to my reason for starting this. He has a family and was fed up about being in debt. Thus the debt blog was born. Cheers to NCN. I love it.

Money Blue Book - I emailed this guy and he responded right away and gave me some great info on helping me start a blog. I also read his article on using wholesalers for eBay. As Yoda would say, Informative this one is. I am a sucker for eBay. Good money research on his site, check it out.

Another interesting one is Blogging Away Debt- It is very encouraging to see where this person has been and where she is going with her debt. She is very open with her finances and I wish I had the discipline to do the budget like she does. Good stuff.

I am going to be reading all of these frequently and hopefully getting out of debt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the nerdy world of bloggers :)