Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's a sign! MSN has article on "The plastic life" & I go public

Today I opened up the Internet and there it was... "The Plastic Life". Four links popping out at me on the screen! 24 tips for beating debt here - http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ManageDebt/Your5MinuteGuideToManagingDebt.aspx
I took it as a sign that this is the right time for me to do this. I have been wrestling with the fact that I need to let all my friends in on this so they can help us be diligent through all of this. I am a little embarrassed by the fact that I have all this debt, but mostly I guess it is pride getting in the way. So be it. I will let everyone know. That is the reason to do this right?? So I will post my new blog on facebook tonight. My next blog I am going to try and post some goals so I can be accountable.

No comments: